Tuesday, February 28, 2006

List of stories to tell

I was thinking about some of the stories and people that I want to be sure to write about.

I decided that the best way to remember to tell them was to create a list. Not sure how to do that in Blogger, but maybe this post will help me.

People I remember - leaving the names out for now:

  • man who fought the devil every day
  • man whose wife and child died in car accident
  • two men who worked signs
  • friend prior to street - last visit
  • Vietnam vets
  • older friend with diabetes
  • Friend who tried to help me get clean
  • two hippies and their kids
  • The street vendor
  • The man from Catholic worker
  • Compassionate cops
  • E & E - a man and his dog

Incidents and other stuff

  • Bicycles
  • Not dead yet
  • bicycle accident
  • Don't do misdemeanors if you are going to do felonies
  • Police rides
  • Crazy acid trip
  • living in the park
  • The last time - Hand of the Goddess
  • Standing on the overpass
  • How I got the scar on my hand
  • How not to starve
  • Bowling for beer bottles
  • Good news and bad news
  • stealing my brother's car
  • What to wear
  • No shoes is a good thing
  • Flowers for everyone
  • Toys on Benches

Places to tell stories about:

  • train tramp camp
  • other marina locations
  • freeway underpass camp
  • the crawl space
  • park annex

No comments: