Tuesday, February 28, 2006

First entry - Stories from my Homeless times

A friend and I were hanging out yesterday and the subject of my homeless period came up. I got to talking about the people I knew, and the way we survived and he suggested I write these stories down.

Everything I write here is filtered thru 12 years of time, distance and the fact that I was under the influence of some sort of mind altering substance most of the time then.

With that being said, there are times and people I remember vividly.

I don't intend to use real names here for there are some others like me who have created different lives for themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful idea. Being one of the people who knew you before, during and after your street adventure, I have a great curosity about what happened to you and how you lived while you were "out there". It should make for very good reading. Not only that, but writing is a really good way to purge lots and lots of the 'stuff'. Have fun, I'm looking forward to reading all of 'em.

robmacca said...

Great Blog - hopefully more people will come along and read it as well.
Good to see it's a "happy ending" so to speak, for you.

Well done in coming through a stronger person.